Laptop Required Courses
Laptop required courses can be found HERE.
To order worry-free laptop from the Campus Store, you can order directly from our HP partner. You must order your laptop by mid July to ensure that you have it when school begins.
**NOTE: You need to CREATE a profile**
- Students who choose to use a credit card to purchase a laptop:
- Place the order at the link. ("Campus HP" link below)
- Orders placed after July 20th will automatically ship to the Alfred bookstore. This will avoid the possibility of orders shipping to your home when you have already left to move on campus.
- Students who choose to use FINANCIAL AID to purchase a laptop:
- You must set up a BCC account by submitting a laptop quote to Student Records & Financial Services (you can use a print screen from the website, make sure you add $25 for shipping). You can e-mail the quote to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (607)587-3275.
- After your BCC account is set up, you can place your order.
- All financial aid laptop orders will be shipped to the bookstore, you can pick your order up at the Alfred bookstore when you arrive on campus.
- If you are an On-line student, or a Northland student, after placing your order, send an e-mail to email@example.com (with the order #) and we will arrange shipping to the location you need.
*Please note that the accidental damage protection plan is optional for an additional cost.
Call the Campus Store at (607)587-4020 to get assistance with your laptop order and discuss the payment options.
Students in the Digital Media Animation curriculum have the choice to use either a MacBook Pro or a Tier 3 Computer. The Apple Affiliate program gives you special education prices. Shop now to get started. Unfortunately, there is no option to directly pay for a Mac with financial aid. Please contact the Campus Store for more information (607) 587-4020
Anyone associated with Alfred State who has a network account and login password can purchase Apple products at a discount. Shop now with your network ID.
Proceeds benefit Alfred State students.